In case, you are still not able to get over the anxiousness then here are a few simple yet effective ways to deal with it:
- Every single time you feel nervous or anxious mulling over your exam results just remind yourself that what is done is done. Now, you cannot do anything about it. Thinking about it would not change it. So just relax.
- There is always a second chance to prove yourself. You can always work harder and prove yourself if things don’t work out this time.
- This is not the end. Even if you perform badly in your exams, you still have various other lines open for you. And who knows you may just have better things lined up for you.
- Don’t stop your life worrying about the upcoming result. Do all that you are required to in your day-to-day life and that too with complete dedication and zeal.
- Don’t miss out on any important/ joyous events you need to be a part of.
- Don’t let the anxiousness turn you bitter. Be gentle and polite with those around you.
- If you have any more exams coming up then concentrate on the same rather than draining your energy worrying about something that has already happened.
Try these Stress Busters
- Friends are the greatest stress busters. Call up a friend to have a hearty talk or better still, go out with your group of friends and see how it helps in relieving your stress.
- Exercise helps in bursting the stress hormones. Now, that you have already given your exams and are awaiting the result you shouldn’t have any problem squeezing in time for exercise. Indulge in any physical activity of your choice such as dancing, walking, swimming, cycling, etc.
- Your family is always there to support you. Spend quality time with them, tell them about your problems and see how you get instant solutions for the same.
- It is a good idea to practice meditation and yoga for at least 30 minutes a day. If you find it hard to meditate then at least sit at a quite place and send some lone time with yourself. Also take deep breaths to release stress.
- If possible, plan a trip with your family or friends. This would give you a break from the mundane routine and uplift your mood.