JEE Main 2016 Video Solutions
If you want to be sure about your performance in JEE Main 2016 exam in order to study with complete dedication for the upcoming exam you may log on to Etoosindia.com to get complete video solutions of the paper. This should give you a fair idea of how you have performed and your chances of appearing for the JEE Advanced and thus act as a good motivational factor for all those of you who have done well.
The result for JEE Main shall be declared on the 27th of April.
Important Information about JEE Advanced
All those of you aiming to sit for JEE Advanced must already be aware about the date and timings of the exam. However, if you had been too busy with the JEE Main preparation and then worrying about the upcoming result all this while then here is a quick look at this important information:
- JEE Advanced 2016 is to be held on the 22nd of May that happens to be a Sunday.
- The timings for Paper 1 are 9 am to 12 noon and Paper 2 shall be held from 2 pm to 5 pm.
- The result for the same shall be declared on the 12th of June.
You have just one month left for the exam and in order to make the most of the time left you should follow the tips shared here:
- Prepare a schedule that covers the entire syllabus well in time.
- Stick to your schedule and make changes in it if you aren’t able to follow it even after pushing yourself to the limit.
- Revise and re-revise each topic.
- Lay stress on the important topics.
- Squeeze in some time to relax and rejuvenate each day.
- Lastly, stay focused and wear a positive attitude.
Don’tsHere are a few things that can hamper your preparation and hence you must avoid these:
- While you must devote most of your time to your studies but do not compromise on your sleep at any cost. It is essential to stay in good health and study efficiently.
- Don’t hog on that packet of chips or cookies as you sit to study. Replace it with fresh fruits or nuts. Have a well-balanced diet to keep your brain as well as body energised throughout the day.
- Lay Stress on the important parts but don’t leave out on any topic considering it to be less important. The entire syllabus must be studied and revised thoroughly.