- Classroom learning needs no introduction. This traditional method of learning has been here for ages and still continues to be quite popular. When you seek classroom training you are supposed to be at your institute at a specific time and study for the fixed number of hours defined there.
- You do not study alone. There is a group of students and the teacher teaches at a moderate pace. However, some students may feel that the syllabus is being covered very slowly while others might not be able to keep up with the pace.
- You are required to travel to your institute everyday and this can be quite time consuming and exhausting.
- If you are unable to attend any of your classroom sessions for some reason you will miss the lessons taught on those particular days.
- Online learning offers you the flexibility of studying at a time suitable to you. So you can choose that time of the day when you can concentrate best.
- You can study at your own sweet pace. You are not required to match up to the speed of other students. You can always replay the topic you did not understand to comprehend it better.
- Online learning also gives you the flexibility of studying at a place of your choice. You can study in the comfortable confines of your home and save on the time spent in travelling.
- You will not have to miss out on your class even if you require travelling for some reason. You can study on the go. Similarly, if you are unwell or unable to study on a particular day, you still won’t miss out on any topic as is the case with the conventional classroom training.