All India Scholarship Entrance Examination (AISEE 2019) is held to select students for scholarship in top engineering colleges such as IITs, NITs and IT. It also provides the scholarship to students seeking admission in medical colleges. The exam is conducted by the Ministry of Finance under the Central Excise Department of India.
AISEE 2019 Eligibility Criterion, Exam Date, Syllabus
All India Scholarship Entrance Examination (AISEE ) Eligibility Criteria
Here is the eligibility criterion for AISEE 2019:
- Candidate must clear 10+2 from a recognized Central/ State Board of Secondary Education. Those appearing for Class 12th examination may also appear for AISEE.
- The candidate must be born on or after October 1, 1991.
All India Scholarship Entrance Examination (AISEE 2019) Important Dates
Mentioned below are the tentative date of AISEE examination and other important dates related to it:
- AISEE Scholarship Online Application Commencement: September 08th 2018
- AISEE Scholarship Online Application Ends: October 15th 2018
- Admit Card Release: January 2019 last week
- Online Examination: 14 to 22 April 2019
- Offline Examination: 23 April 2019
- AISEE Scholarship Result Announcement: 30 April 2019
IITs, NITs and IT, as well as various medical colleges around the country, provide scholarship based on their performance in AISEE.
Hope the above information helps you in cracking AISEE 2019. All the best!
Keep following Etoos blog for latest exam updates.