With JEE Advanced being just 1 days ahead, here’s wishing you all the very best for your big day. The anxiety and nervousness is bound to rise around this time however you need to stay calm and give your best shot. Though you may have read this time and again but here is a quick reminder of how to keep your calm at this crucial time in order to give your 100% in the exam:
- Schedule each hour of the time you are left with and stick to it diligently. This way you will be able to move with proper planning and stay focused.
- Keep all your books aside and stick only to your handwritten notes for quick revision.
- Steer clear from junk food and ensure that you have a healthy well-balanced diet. This will help you stay energised and study better.
- Squeeze in some time for self introspection. Practice yoga for a while. It is a great way to de-stress and stay calm.
- Sleep on time a night before the exam and take a proper 8 hours sleep so that you wake up fresh the next morning.
- Have a light breakfast on the day of your examination.
- Do not revise your lessons as you head for your examination center.
- Avoid indulging in any kind of discussion outside the examination hall as it may lead to confusion and anxiety.
- Lastly, read the instructions carefully and begin with the paper.
We wish you good luck once again. Stay positive! If you really want it, you will certainly get it!