Amity Joint Entrance Examination, better known as Amity JEE 2018, is conducted to select students for B. Tech courses in the esteemed Amity University. The examination is conducted in various cities across the country each year. From year 2018, Amity JEE 2018 will be held by Pearson VUEm. It will be conducted in various cities in India as well as Abroad.
Amity JEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must have completed 10+2 in regular mode.
- Candidate must have Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English as mandatory subjects in 10+2.
- The candidate must have scored a minimum of 60% in Class X and XII.
- Aggregate score in PCM must be minimum 70% for Non-Sponsored Category.
- Aggregate score in PCM must be minimum 65% for Sponsored Category.
Amity JEE 2018 Important Dates
- Application Form for Amity JEE: Available
- Application Form Last Date: March 2018
- Scheduling/ Rescheduling of Exam: January 2018
- Test Centre Booking: March 2018 last week onwards
- Examination Dates: 25th April 2018 to 10th May 2018
- Result Declaration: May 2018 first week
Amity University is a well known private university in India. Amity University offers B Tech program specializing in various fields including Aerospace Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Information Technology, Mechanical and Automation Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering.