Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology National Aptitude Test ( APIIT NAT 2018) is a national level examination held to shortlist candidates for various courses offered by Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology (APIIT). The examination is conducted annually by APIIT, Panipat. APIIT NAT 2018 shall be held in as many as 15 centers across India. Those interested in applying for the same can do so by logging on to APIIT’s official website. Read on to know the important dates related to this entrance examination, its eligibility criteria and also about this renowned institute:
APIIT NAT 2018 Important Dates
Here is a look at the tentative dates for APIIT NAT 2018 and other dates related to the same:
- APIIT NAT 2018 Information Brochure Availability: December 2017
- APIIT 2018 Application Form Release: December 2017
- APIIT 2018 Application Form Submission Last Date: May 2018
- APIIT 2018 Admit Card Download: May 2018
- APIIT 2018 Exam: June 2018
- APIIT 2018 Result Declaration: July 2018
APIIT NAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Here is a look the eligibility criteria for APIIT NAT 2018:
- Candidate must be minimum 17 years old at the time of admission.
- Candidate must clear 10+2 exam or any other exam deemed equivalent by the University.
- Candidate must have studied Physics and Mathematics as mandatory subjects in class XII.
- Candidates applying for BBA must also have English as mandatory subject.
- Candidate must have Chemistry/ Computer as optional subject.
- Candidate must score minimum aggregate of 45% marks
- A relaxation of 5% is given to the candidates belonging to the reserved category. These candidates require securing a minimum aggregate of 40% marks.
Those applying for post graduate courses must fulfil the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidate must clear their bachelor’s degree from an institute of good repute.
- Candidate must score minimum aggregate of 50% marks in graduation.
- Candidates belonging to the reserved category must score a minimum aggregate of 47.5%.
- Candidates appearing for final year exams may also apply.
Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology (APIIT) is known for offering different courses and training programs in the field of information technology and computing. It works in association with certain universities in the United Kingdom. APIIT was initially established in Malaysia. It was founded in the year 1993 by the efforts of Datuk Dr. Parmjit Singh. Gradually APIIT campuses were established in India, Pakistan as well as Sri Lanka. In India, the campus was set up in the year 2001. The campus is based in Panipat, Haryana. The institute offers foundation courses, diploma and degree programs and postgraduate courses.