We know all you champs out there must have prepared thoroughly for your JEE Advanced 2017 by now and just as you came out with flying colors in your JEE Main you shall be able to crack this one too. Here’s wishing you All the Very Best for your JEE Advanced 2017 from all of us at Etoosindia. Here is a quick look at the dos and don’ts for your big day:
- Pack your bag a night before the exam. Your admission card, stationary items and other essential stuff must be ready to avoid last minute hassles.
- Wake up early and give a quick glance at your JEE Advanced 2017 hand-written notes.
- Have a healthy breakfast.
- Have adequate water to stay hydrated.
- Practice deep breathing for 5-10 minutes to curb examination anxiety.
- Reach your examination centre well in time.
- Read all the given instructions carefully before you begin with your JEE Advanced 2017.
- Don’t stay awake until late on the night before the exam.
- Do not discuss the questions or anything about the JEE Advanced 2017 syllabus with your friends outside the examination center.
- Don’t take your notes or any study material along to the examination center as reading last minute would only create confusion and add to your stress.
- Don’t waste time reading the entire JEE Advanced 2017 question paper at the beginning of the exam.
- Don’t stay stuck on any question. If you cannot figure out the answer even after trying hard move on to the next question. You can always come back to it later.
Stay Calm and Positive! We know you will make it to the top!