Every year lakhs of candidates appear in JEE Main exam to get admission into prestigious IIT, NIT & IIIT’S. JEE Main 2020 is conducted by NTA twice a year in online mode. With just one month left for the exam, you must be pondering “What is the best Revision Tips for JEE Main?”
Just covering the entire course is of no use if you do not revise it well. Revising your chapters helps you memorize them better and the use of jee main 2020 quick revision tips and tricks mentioned below will help you prepare even more efficiently.
How To Revise JEE Main Syllabus 2020?
Here, Kota’s Experiences Faculties Provide the tips to revise the Jee main syllabus.
1. Prepare Notes: Keep preparing notes as you study your chapters. Refer to different sources including your guide books, textbooks and any other study material to prepare these notes. This will help you prepare a ready-reckoner for revision. Penning down information to prepare notes as you study will also help you retain the information well. Here avail the quick revision notes for jee mains by Expert.
2. Begin Early: Don’t wait for the entire course to be covered before starting with your jee main revision. Keep revising the chapters you have already done as you study the new ones.
3. Prepare a Schedule: Don’t just pick any topic and start revising. Just as you did for covering your JEE main syllabus, prepare a Best revision strategy for iit jee as well so that you are able to revise the entire course timely and have time for re-revision as well.
JEE Main 2020: How to Revise Effectively for JEE Main and Advanced Exam by NJ sir
4. Give Mock Tests: While learning the chapters and revising them from time to time helps you retain them well, giving Online mock tests helps you identify your weak areas. Taking mock tests such that available on Etoosindia. should thus be an integral part of your revision strategy. You can even look for sample papers and last years’ question papers and solve them on a regular basis. here free pdf download for Previous Question paper with Solutions.
5. Choose Your Study Hours Wisely: Identify that part of the day when you can concentrate best and use that time purely for revision.
6. Go for Group Studies: It is a good idea to go for group studies every once in a while. Cross question each other during these group discussion sessions. This will help you understand as to how much you have grasped and how confidently you can answer. This way you may also get to know about certain information you might have missed otherwise.
7. Focus on the Important Part: While you must be thorough with the entire syllabus be it your CBSE board exams or competitive examinations such as JEE or NEET, it is always suggested to find out about the topics that are important from examination point of view and make them your key point of focus.
Read More About IIT JEE
|JEE Advanced Sample paper||JEE Main and Advanced 2020/21|
|Revision tips for jee Advanced 2020||Crack IIT JEE Exam Tips|
|JEE Main Sample Question paper||Crash Course for IIT JEE|
|IIT JEE Preparation Strategy||IIT JEE Study Material|
Conclusion– revision strategy is very important to your JEE main 2020 exam preparation. Your JEE Score also Depend on your Exam preparation or revision. All the above-given Quick revision tips for the JEE Mains 2020 examination will surely help you gain High Score. Do not forget to Follow these and do let us know how they helped in your revision process!. All the best!!
Keep following Etoos blog for latest exam updates.