BITSAT 2015 was concluded recently, and the admission procedure for the same has started. It was conducted from May 16 to May 29. The entrance exam is a gateway for admissions to integrated first degree programmes at BITS Pilani campuses in Pilani, Hyderabad and Goa.
It is a computer based exam and is conducted online. The last date for submitting applications was February 20, and the applicants were allowed to choose their exam slot (test date and time) till March 20. Students holding an international passport and having a valid SAT score were also given the option to take admission under the ‘International Students Scheme’.
With the exam over, the admission process is underway. All the important dates and deadlines for the same have been detailed below for the students’ reference:
· May 28 to June 30: Candidates to apply for admission and their preference to first degree programmes
· June 30: Last date to submit completed application forms at Admission Office
· July 1: Announcement of first admission list and release of waitlist
· July 10: Last date for payment of advance fee
· July 11: Announcement of second admission list
· July 20: Last date for payment of balance fee by students selected in the second admission list
· July 21: Announcement of third admission list
· July 30: Selected candidates to report for admission at their respective campuses
· July 31: Announcement of fourth admission list
· August 8: Candidates selected in the fourth list to report for admission at their respective campuses