Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test, popularly referred to as BITSAT, is conducted to shortlist students for courses offered at Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS) and its other campuses. The students are given admission in engineering, pharmacy and science courses in these institutes based on their performance in BITSAT. If you are planning to appear for this exam this year then it is time to lay your hands at the BITSAT 2018 application form that has just been released. Also, read on to find out other important information related to the exam.
BITSAT 2018 Application Form
BITSAT 2018 application form has been released on the 19th of December 2017. You can apply it via online mode. Here is how to apply:
- Login to the official BITSAT website
- Key in the registration details and submit.
- Post this, fill the other required details.
- Pay the application fee.
- Do take printout of the application submitted as it is required at a later stage.
BITSAT 2018 Application Fee
BITSAT 2018 application fee is Rs. 2950/- For the female candidates it is Rs. 2,450/-
If a candidate opts for Examination centre in Dubai then he/ she will have to pay US $ 70 (Rs. 4500/-). The fee is the same for both male and female candidates.
Fee can be paid via both online and offline mode. You can pay it through debit or credit card, net banking and cash payment at ICICI bank.
BITSAT 2018 Important Dates
- Application Form Release: 19th December 2018
- Last Date to submit Application Forms: 13th March 2018 (5 PM)
- Application Form Rectification: 15th – 19th March 2018
- Allotment of Examination Centre: 21st March 2018
- Slot Booking: 23rd March – 5th April 2018
- Hall Ticket Release: 12th April – 10th May 2018
- Examination Date: 16th May – 31st May 2018
- Application for admission with 12th marks and preferences: 1st May – 18th June 2018
- Admit List and Wait List Release: 20th June 2018
Do stay tuned for more updates on BITSAT 2018!