Board examination is one of the first big examinations in a student’s life. These exams are a stepping stone for the students as the career path they choose is highly dependent on the board exam result. Here are some useful board exam preparation tips to help curb stress and fetch good marks.
CBSE Class 10 & 12th Board Exams Preparation Tips:
- Set a Schedule: Once you have the syllabus handy, the first thing you should do is to set a schedule to prepare for your board exams. It is suggested to prepare a rough yearly schedule just to have an idea about how much time you require spending on each subject/ topic to complete your syllabus timely. You should then prepare weekly/ monthly schedules that you must follow diligently.
- Seek Online Coaching: Online coaching has gradually gained popularity owing to the several benefits it offers. One of the most useful board exam preparation tips would be to seek online coaching. Among the various other advantages it offers, online coaching helps you manage your time efficiently and allows you to study at your own pace.
- Prepare Notes : Preparing your own notes is an important part of learning efficiently. This board exam preparation tips would especially help you as you sit to revise your chapters. Refer to different guides and study material and prepare notes that are all-inclusive. Use good hand-writing and try to make these as systematic as you can.
- Revise Regularly: Merely studying chapter after chapter does not help. It is essential to revise all that you have studied side by side so that you are able to retain it well. Set some time aside for revision each day. It is best to revise from your hand-written notes.
- Test Your Knowledge: As you study different topics, it is essential for you to assess as to how much you have grasped. This can best be done by solving sample papers and giving mock tests. Testing your knowledge helps you understand as to how much you have learned and how much you still require working on.
- Eat Healthy: A healthy mind breeds in a healthy body”. So an essential board exam preparation tips would be to have a well-balanced diet that includes various micro nutrients.
- Take Adequate Sleep: Lack of sleep can make you feel lethargic and hamper your power to concentrate. It is essential to take 7-8 hours of sleep everyday to wake up fresh and energized to take on your tasks.
- Don’t Go Overboard: While you must make the most of the time you have, it is suggested not to go overboard with the board exam preparation. It is necessary to take a break every once in a while to rejuvenate yourself and focus better. Squeezing in half an hour for exercise each day is a good way to invigorate.
Following these board exam preparation tips should help you prepare better and come out with flying co lours.