Awaiting your class 12th results and still mulling over which field you should select to take your career in the right direction? There are numerous options to choose from. To make things easier for you we have compiled a list of the various courses students from different streams can pursue after clearing their 12th standard.
- Bachelor’s in Science
- Bachelor’s in Computer Application
- B. Tech with specialization in various fields including Aerospace, Automobile, Bio-technology, Chemical, Dairy Technology, Electrical, Food Tech, Bioinformatics, Marine, Electronics and Telecom among others.
- Engineering in different fields including Chemical, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Manufacturing Process and Automotive, Computer Science, Mechanical, Marine, Petroleum and Aeronautical Technology.
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business Management
- B.Com (Hons)
- B.Com (Professional)
- B.A. (Fashion Communication)
- Bachelors Degree in Mass Media
- Charted Accountancy
- Company Secretary
- Cost and Work Accountant
- Fashion Designing
- Interior Designing
- Fashion Technology
- Hotel Management
- Bachelor in Commerce
- Bachelor in Environment Management and Foreign Trade Management
- Aviation and Hospitality Management
- Accounting and Insurance
- Banking and Finance
- B.A. (Hons) in different subjects including English, History, Psychology, Economics, Fine Arts, Political Science, Journalism, Social Work, Sociology, Mass Communication, Media and Communication, Apparel Design and Merchandising, Tourism, Humanities and Social Sciences, Social Work, Philosophy, Accessory Design, Marketing Management, Digital Film Making & Animation, Fashion Design and Textile Design.
- B.A. LLB (Hons)
- B. Arch
- B. Des specializing in Accessory Design, Fashion Design and Textile Design.
- B. Sc. In Electronics Media, Digital Art & Technology, Hospitality Studies, Mass Communication Journalism & Advertising, Animation, Fashion Designing & Apparel Designing, Interior Designing, Jewellery Designing & Management, Multimedia, Fashion Communication and Fashion Technology.