I was fascinated by the life of IITians ever since I saw the Aamir Khan starrer 3 Idiots around 4 years back. I was in 7th grade at that time and it was too early to determine what stream I would choose. However, my love for these esteemed institutes inspired me to take up the science stream as I enter class XI.
I always wanted my son to become a doctor. However, I somehow knew that my dream shall only remain a dream. This is because entering a good medical institute required cracking the medical entrance exam that in turn required at least two years of rigorous training. And the small town in Uttar Pradesh where we reside does not encompass any NEET coaching institute.
Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT 2018 Exam) conducts various tests including the Common Admission Test (CAT), Lateral Entry Test (LET) and Department Admission Test (DAT) to provide admission to various programmes offered by it. CAT is held by the institute to select students for B. Tech, BBAL.L.B., B. Com LLB, MIP-PhD, LLB, MSc. (Photonics, Marine and Computer Science), MA, LLM-PhD, MCA/ MCA (Lateral Entry), MVoc and MFSc among other courses. Candidates must clear this exam in order to seek admission in these courses at the institute. Here is a look at the CUSAT CAT 2018 eligibility criteria and important dates.
Bharath Engineering Entrance Examination (BEEE) is conducted to select students for B. Tech and B. Arch programs for Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research (BIHER). BEEE 2018 shall be conducted in both offline and online mode. The exam dates for these modes would be different.
Bharath Engineering Entrance Examination (BEEE) 2018 Important Dates
Here is a look at the important dates related to BEEE 2018:
- Online Application Form Availability: 5th December 2017
- Online Form Submission last Date: 28th February 2018
- Last date to submit application form offline: 8th April 2018
There has been a lot of speculation about the age limit for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2018 since quite a few months. Putting all these speculations to end, the Medical Council of India Gazette has finally announced the upper as well as lower age limit for NEET 2018.
The lower age limit for NEET 2018 has been set as 17 years. This means that the candidate must be 17 years old as on 31st December 2018. So, the candidate must not have born later than 31st December 2001. This holds good for the general category as well as the reserved categories.
Galgotias Engineering Entrance Examination or GEEE is an offline or pen and paper based paper held by Galgotias University. It is held to provide admission to B. Tech programs at the university. GEEE 2018 is likely to be held in 20 cities in India. Read on to know about GEEE 2018 eligibility criteria and important dates:
Galgotias Engineering Entrance Examination 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Here is the eligibility criteria for GEEE 2018:
- Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as mandatory subjects in class 12th.
- Candidates must score a minimum aggregate of 50% in class 12th.
Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET 2018 ) is a state level entrance examination held to select candidates for ME, M. Tech, M. Arch, M. Plan, MBA and MCA courses. TANCET 2018 shall be managed by Anna University, Chennai on behalf of the Tamil Nadu government.
TANCET 2018 Exam Eligibility Criteria
Here is the eligibility criteria for TANCET 2018. Go through the same before filling the application form:
- Candidates having valid GATE score with qualifying marks in Engineering/ Technology are not required to appear for TANCET 2018 exam.
GCET is a state level entrance exam conducted to select students for admission in engineering, architecture and various other courses in many institutes and colleges in the Indian state of Goa.
GCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Here is the eligibility criteria for GCET 2018:
- Candidate must be an Indian National.
- Non- Resident Indians possessing valid passport may also apply under the NRI category.
- Persons of Indian origin (POI) and Overseas citizens of India (OCI) are eligible for admission under the NRI category.
- Candidates applying for Homeopathy, Ayurveda, Dentistry, Nursing and Allied Health Sciences need to complete 17 years of age on 31st December of the year of admission.
Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET 2018), managed by the Karnataka Examinations Authority, is conducted to select students for Architecture, Engineering, Science and Pharmacy courses in various institutes located in the Indian state of Karnataka.
Karnataka Common Entrance Test(KCET 2018) Eligibility Criteria
Here is a look at the KCET eligibility criteria for different courses:
Science and Pharmacy Courses
- Candidates must qualify 2nd PUC/ Class 12th or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Candidate must have physics, chemistry and biology as mandatory main subjects and English as language subject.
- Candidates must secure an aggregate of 50% or more in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE 2018 Exam) is held to shortlist students for undergraduate and postgraduate courses in all the technical institutes/ colleges affiliated to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU). Admission is given on the basis of merit obtained in UPSEE.
UPSEE 2018 Exam Eligibility Criteria
Mentioned below is the eligibility criteria for the various courses under UPSEE . This is the criteria for admission to 1st year:
- Candidate must have cleared intermediate examination of UP Board or Class 12th or its equivalent with Mathematics and Physics as mandatory subjects.