CBSE class 10 board exam are the first big exams in a student’s life. Your performance in these exams largely determines the career path you will eventually choose. If you are appearing for the same then make sure you have complete knowledge about the exam syllabus, examination pattern, study material admit card, date sheet and more. Here is a look at all this information for CBSE class 10 exam 2018:
CBSE Class 10th Admit Card
CBSE class 10th admit card shall be released shortly on the CBSE website www.cbse.nic.in. CBSE shall allot class 10th board exam roll number to the registered students after the release of the admit cards. The admit card shall carry the below mentioned information:
- Name of the Applicant
- Passport Size Photograph of the Applicant
- DOB of the Applicant
- Name of the Exam
- Day/ Date of Exam
- Examination Instructions
- Exam Centre Address
- Examination Time
- Signature of the Applicant
As you download the admit card from the site, make sure the information entered in the same is correct. It is mandatory to carry the admit card to the examination hall for every exam. You would not be allowed to appear for the exam if you do not produce the admit card.
CBSE Class 10 Study Material
The best study material to prepare for your CBSE class 10 board exam is your NCERT books. From Mathematics to English – you must be thorough with the NCERT books of each of the subject. These are the best texts to clear your fundamentals and take on these exams. Once you are thorough with your NCERT books, you can refer to the following guidebooks to amp your preparation:
- CBSE English Communicative for Class – 10
- English Course Communicative: Main Course Book Interact in English
- Golden – Hindi – A – A Book with a Difference (Class – X Term 1 & 2)
- Chand’s CCE Hindi Vyakaran Avam Rachna
- Chand’s Mathematics for Class X
- Mathematics by R.S. Agarwal for Class 10
- Social Studies
- Chand’s Social Science for X
- Together with Social Science Class X
- Science Physics for Class X
- S Chand & Company’s Science for Tenth Class: Physics (Part 1) 1st Edition (Paperback)
- Golden – Sanskrit – A Book with a Difference Class – 10
- Together with Sanskritam: Samprekshanatmakam (Class 10)
In addition to this, it is recommended to go through previous years CBSE class 10 board exams papers and sample papers. Solve as many of these papers as you can. This will give you a complete insight into the examination pattern and help you prepare better.
CBSE Class 10 board Exam Important Dates
CBSE Class 10 exams 2018 are likely to be held in February or March 2018. The date sheet for the same will be out soon. It can be seen on the official CBSE site cbse.nic.in.
The result declaration for the exams is likely to be done in the month of May 2018.
CBSE Class 10 Board Exam Preparation Tips
Here are a few quick tips for CBSE class 10 board exam preparation:
- You must ensure that all your concepts are clear. This is essential for all the subjects. You will be able to prepare thoroughly only when your basics are clear.
- Clarify any doubts you have related to any of the topics.
- Solve as many sample papers as you can.
- Study using different techniques including writing, reading aloud, listening to audio clips, viewing video lectures and using flash cards.
- Eat right and take adequate sleep.
- Stay calm and be positive.
Stay tuned for more updates on these exams!