If you are preparing for Board Exam chances are that your teachers and seniors must have already stressed much about the need to solve CBSE sample papers and take Online Mock tests. But did you know that solving CBSE Previous year question paper is as much essential to your Board Exam Preparation? Surprised? Well, Here Avail the Best Previous year question paper with Solutions for Class 10th, and 12th Students.
Download CBSE Previous Year Question Paper with Answer Key in PDF
Class 12th CBSE Previous Question Papers with Solutions (Download in PDF)
Class 10th CBSE Previous Question Papers with Solutions (Download in PDF)
How Previous Year Question Paper are helpful for Board Exam Preparation
- Develops a systematic approach to solving questions: with previous question papers, students get an idea of the right way to attempt the questions. In this manner, they usually develop a systematic approach to solve tricky questions.
- Provides the accurate exam simulation: CBSE question paper gives you a sort of reality check before the actual exams. Not only they assess what’ve you learned so far but also tell on what areas you should be further working on to score well!
- Will brush up your knowledge: How well you are prepared can be easily analyzed once you solve the CBSE sample papers. Designed on the latest pattern, the papers have an ample amount of different questions from different chapters.
- Best way to learn time management skills: We know that all examinations are timed. So, honing time management skills is extremely important not just in exams but in every aspect of life. If you wish to seamlessly complete the paper in due time, then solving sample papers will help you a lot. These papers give a clear idea of the number of questions, the pattern of exam and type of questions asked during the main examination.
- Gives you an idea of the exam pattern: NCERT acronym of National Council of Educational Research & Training every year issues a pattern in which the questions need to be asked. By looking at the previous year papers, students can get an idea about the nature of questions & the difficulty level of the exam.
- A smart way to boost your speed: The ones who solve the question with speed and accuracy are way ahead than others because it gives them time for revision. If you too want to become a pro in solving questions with speed and accuracy then you should do it by practising CBSE Solved question paper & mock-tests. Practise as much as you can!
- Helps you gain confidence: Pre-exam nervousness is common. To make sure you aren’t fretful about exams, the only solution is to prepare well beforehand. Preparing rigorously for the exams will require immense dedication and a continuous positive attitude. With the help of CBSE solved question paper, you can analyze the loopholes in your preparation. This will brief you about the weaker sections which you shall later work upon.
- Lays the foundation for entrance exams: If you are among those candidates who wish to pursue engineering or medical courses in future then CBSE Exams will help you prepare for both JEE and NEET simultaneously. They will help clear the concepts and build a strong base for your future prep!
So, practise religiously and remember that there is no shortcut to success!
Score well in your CBSE Board Exams with Etoosindia CBSE Study Material. If you have any queries then drop a comment below. We’d happy to help!
Keep following Etoos blog for latest exam updates.