Koneru Lakshmaiah University Engineering Entrance Examination (KLUEEE) is conducted by Koneru Lakshmaiah University (KL University) to shortlist candidates for various B. Tech and B. Arch programmes offered by the university. This university level examination is conducted annually and receives numerous applications. Read on to know about the important dates related to KLUEEE 2018, its eligibility criteria as well as about the KL University:
Koneru Lakshmaiah University Engineering Entrance Examination 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Here is a look at the eligibility criteria for B. Tech courses:
- Candidates who have cleared JEE Main/ JEE Advanced/ Any State Level Engineering Entrance Exam in India will be eligible.
- Candidates must clear class 12th or equivalent examination with an aggregate of 60% marks in group subjects.
- Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) as mandatory subjects for all B. Tech programs including Bio-Technology.
- Candidates with Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) are eligible for B. Pharmacy and B. Tech Bio-Technology.
Given below is the eligibility criteria for B. Tech courses:
- Candidates must clear class 12th or equivalent examination with an aggregate of 60% marks.
- Candidates must qualify NATA
Koneru Lakshmaiah University Engineering Entrance Examination 2018 Important Dates
- Issuance of Application Form: 15th September 2017
- Application Form (For Written Test) End Date: 23rd April 2018
- Application Form (For Written Test) Submission Last Date: 25th April 2018
- Online Admit Card Issuance (For Written Test): 26th April 2018
- KLUEEE 2018 Written Test for AP and TS: 28th April 2018
- Application Form Submission Last Date (Online): 1st May 2018
- Issuance of Online Admit Card (Online): 2nd May 2018
- KLUEEE 2018 date of online test: May 4th – May 10th
- KLUEEE 2018 Result Declaration: 15th May
About Koneru Lakshmaiah University
Koneru Lakshmaiah University (KL University), which has now come to be known as Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation (KLEF) is located in Andhra Pradesh’s Vaddeswaram Guntur District. It came into being in the year 1985 and is recognised by the All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi.
It includes as many as 11 academic departments and six schools. The university offers various engineering programs including B. Tech in Electronics and Computer Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Bio Technology, Civil Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering and Petroleum Engineering. It also offers B. Arch program and many other graduate and undergraduate courses.
The university has been accredited by the National Board of Accreditation and National Assessment and Accreditation Council. Numerous students seek admission in various courses in the university each year.