The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET-UG) 2021, as we all know, is the gateway to enter top medical institutes & colleges in India. To clear this esteemed national level exam one requires to prepare rigorously with dedication and hard work. Students should do a methodical planning to complete the entire syllabus along with keeping the NEET exam pattern 2021 in mind.
The only national-level medical will be conducted by the newly-formed National Testing Agency (NTA) twice a year. As per the news, the medical exam will be conducted in February and May in complete online mode from 2021 onwards. Right now you would study the NEET-UG 2021 exam in existing format (i.e. pen-paper mode). Before getting to know the neet entrance exam pattern, find the complete information about the exam dates below.
|Application form release||December 2020|
|Submission of application form||1st week of January 2021|
|Application form correction starts||3rd week of January 2021|
|Last date for correction in application form||Last week of March 2021|
|NEET (UG) Admit Card||1st week of May 2021|
|NEET 2020 Exam Date||1st week of May 2021|
|Answer key||2nd week of May 2021|
|Result announcement||1st week of June 2021|
|Counselling date||3rd week of June 2020|
What is the NEET Exam Pattern 2021?
Students should be well-versed in the mode of exam, the nature of questions and medium of the exam to develop an effective preparation strategy. To ease your task, we have hereby provided complete details about neet pg exam pattern. Let’s have a look
NEET Subject wise marks distribution 2021
- Subject wise question break-up: 45 questions from Physics, 45 questions from Chemistry and 90 questions from Biology.
- Language: Apart from English, the question paper will be available in Hindi, Gujarati, Oriya, Marathi, Bengali, Assamese, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu and Kannada.
- Negative marking in NEET: One mark will be deducted for each incorrect response.
- Subject wise marks distribution in neet pg 2021 is given below
|Subject||Number of questions||Marks for correct answer||Negative marking||Maximum Marks|
All aspirants need to pull up their socks and Start there Neet exam preparation right now. They should solve previous year NEET exam question papers and regularly check the NTA NEET 2021 syllabus in order to crack this prestigious medical paper.
Chapter wise weightage for neet 2021 pdf
Get the important topics of Physics, Chemistry and Biology with Chapter Weightage for NEET 2021, which has Prepared by the Kota’s Best faculties available here. Student can download the Pdf and make their Preparation more Effectively.
Chapter wise important topics & Weightage for NEET 2021.
- NEET physics Chapter wise Weightage
- NEET Chemistry Chapter wise Weightage
- NEET Biology Chapter wise Weightage
NEET Question Paper 2021
NTA plans to use a software that would pick questions at random providing a unique set of questions for each candidate. Candidates can select the date of the exam as per their convenience. Hence, students should download previous year question papers and see their video solutions too at Etoos India – India’s No. 1 Online Coaching. Solving sample papers gives a rough idea of the nature of questions and lets you analyse your strong and weak points.
Latest news on NEET Exam Pattern 2021:
- NTA will conduct exam in Offline mode
- NTA will set up 3000 practice centers for NEET to familiarise students with the offline exam.
- As per HRD senior official, the only difference in NEET 2021 will be the online computer based test. The syllabus, pattern, number of questions and difficulty level will remain the same.
Also, read Tips to prepare for computer-based NEET 2020.
For the latest news and more updates on the pattern of NEET 2021, keep following Etoos blog!
Download Etoosindia, the best app for neet study material