Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHTCET) is a state level engineering exam held for providing admission to the B. Tech programs in various institutes in the Indian state of Maharashtra. The exam was re-introduced in the year 2016. In the year 2014 and 2015 the admission to these institutions was given on the basis of the JEE Main score. The application forms for the exam are out and the registrations shall remain open until the last week of March. Read on to know about MHT CET 2018 important dates, eligibility criteria and participating institutes:
Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET 2018 ) is a state level entrance examination held to select candidates for ME, M. Tech, M. Arch, M. Plan, MBA and MCA courses. TANCET 2018 shall be managed by Anna University, Chennai on behalf of the Tamil Nadu government.
TANCET 2018 Exam Eligibility Criteria
Here is the eligibility criteria for TANCET 2018. Go through the same before filling the application form:
- Candidates having valid GATE score with qualifying marks in Engineering/ Technology are not required to appear for TANCET 2018 exam.
GCET is a state level entrance exam conducted to select students for admission in engineering, architecture and various other courses in many institutes and colleges in the Indian state of Goa.
GCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Here is the eligibility criteria for GCET 2018:
- Candidate must be an Indian National.
- Non- Resident Indians possessing valid passport may also apply under the NRI category.
- Persons of Indian origin (POI) and Overseas citizens of India (OCI) are eligible for admission under the NRI category.
- Candidates applying for Homeopathy, Ayurveda, Dentistry, Nursing and Allied Health Sciences need to complete 17 years of age on 31st December of the year of admission.
Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET 2018), managed by the Karnataka Examinations Authority, is conducted to select students for Architecture, Engineering, Science and Pharmacy courses in various institutes located in the Indian state of Karnataka.
Karnataka Common Entrance Test(KCET 2018) Eligibility Criteria
Here is a look at the KCET eligibility criteria for different courses:
Science and Pharmacy Courses
- Candidates must qualify 2nd PUC/ Class 12th or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Candidate must have physics, chemistry and biology as mandatory main subjects and English as language subject.
- Candidates must secure an aggregate of 50% or more in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE 2018 Exam) is held to shortlist students for undergraduate and postgraduate courses in all the technical institutes/ colleges affiliated to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU). Admission is given on the basis of merit obtained in UPSEE.
UPSEE 2018 Exam Eligibility Criteria
Mentioned below is the eligibility criteria for the various courses under UPSEE . This is the criteria for admission to 1st year:
- Candidate must have cleared intermediate examination of UP Board or Class 12th or its equivalent with Mathematics and Physics as mandatory subjects.
ICFAI Tech School Admission Test (ITSAT) is conducted to select students for B. Tech program at IFHE, Hyderabad, ICFAI University, Dehradun, ICFAI University, Jharkhand, ICFAI University, Jaipur and ICFAI University, Raipur. This is an all India entrance test. ITSAT 2018 will be conducted in both online and offline mode. The students shall be tested on their knowledge in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English. Each section shall contain 30 multiple choice questions.
ITSAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Here is the eligibility criterion for admission at IFHE Hyderabad, ICFAI University, Dehradun, ICFAI University, Jaipur, ICFAI University, Raipur and ICFAI University Jharkhand:
National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) is a national level Aptitude Test conducted to select students for the 5 year B Arch Degree program in various government, government aided and unaided schools/ colleges of Architecture in the country. The examination is conducted each year by the Council of Architecture. From this year onward, NATA shall be a single day exam.
The students are tested on their drawing and precision skills, aesthetic sensitivity, critical thinking ability and sense of proportion by way of this test. NATA is a mandatory examination to seek admission to any architectural college or course in India. The Institutes of Information Technology (IITs) and National Institutes of Information Technology (NITs) are an exception here.
Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test (BITSAT 2018) is a university level examination conducted to select students for the degree programs offered by the Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS) and its campuses. The institute offers various specialized courses in the field of science, engineering and pharmacy. The examination is organized by BITS, Pilani.
BITSAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Here is a look at the eligibility criteria that needs to be fulfilled to appear for BITSAT 2018:
- Candidate must have cleared Class XII or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET ) is conducted each year to select students for undergraduate programmes in engineering colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The examination is conducted on the behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). AP EAMCET 2018 shall be conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Kakinada.
AP EAMCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
AP EAMCET eligibility criteria has been defined by JNTU, Kakinada. Here is a look at the same:
- Candidate must be a citizen of India or should belong to Persons of India Origin (PIO)/ Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) (card holders) category.
Aligarh Muslim University Engineering Entrance Examination (AMUEEE 2018) is conducted each year to select candidates for B. Tech programs offered at the esteemed Aligarh Muslim University. The candidates are tested on their knowledge in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The question paper is objective type. It includes 150 multiple choice questions.
AMUEEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must fulfil the below mentioned eligibility criteria in order to appear for AMUEEE:
- Candidate must have passed Class XII
- Candidate must score a minimum of 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English.