Individuals who aim to be a part of the world’s premier institution called IIT need to study hard and manage their time as well while preparing for JEE. Good time management is one of the key factors that can turn your dream of graduating from this branded institution come true. Tim management can be defined as the different techniques through which individuals utilize their time and other associated resources to make the best out of it.
Time management has several benefits:
With proper time management you will be able to study for JEE without much tension in your mind and excel in the examination. Consequently, you will manage to secure yourself a place in this incredible institution. To administer your time productively it is important that you are aware of your goals. This will help you in sequencing and prioritizing your daily activities, through a proper schedule. The daily schedule can include activities like studying, playing, and resting. Make sure you stick to your schedule. Time management ensures that you create a personalized schedule that works for you and lends you the flexibility to decide what is important for you.
Here are some time management tips that will give wings to your dreams of being selected in IIT:
1. Time never stops. Learn to utilize the time that you have to the fullest and make an effort to get the sense of fulfillment and satisfaction out of each moment.
2. Maintain an optimistic attitude and always try to seek out the best in your life. A good way to be an optimist is to enjoy whatever you do.
3. Failures are the pillars to success. Stop being sorry for your failures and make it a point to learn from them. Always find means to succeed from your failures.
4. Always keep time for important things. If something is important you should have enough time for it.
6. Do a self-review. If you have any habits that come in the way of your success find ways to mend or eliminate them.
7. Prepare and maintain a regular to-do-list for each and every day. You can use a simple paper or a calendar to maintain this list.
8. Prepare and maintain a progress chart to review and revise your lifetime objectives. Mark your progress towards these lifetime goals on a daily basis and add reminders that will tell you what you would like to achieve at the end of a month.
9. Each day is a new beginning. Make sure that you plan each day of your life with proper care and set daily goals. Make sure to prioritize these daily goals. Maintain a laundry list of tasks for the day and be sure to complete each according to the daily schedule. Review your success in completing these tasks as planned.10. Plan for things that you anticipate for a month and execute them in a manner so that you can achieve them ahead of schedule. Keep yourself motivated by rewarding yourself for everything that you manage to achieve on or before time.
11. Believe in yourself and your decisions. It is important that you believe that your schedule works best for you.
12. Attempt the difficult tasks first. When you begin your day you have a fresh mind that is capable of handling the most hard of tasks. Complete them so that when you feel stressed you know that all you need to complete now is the easy tasks.
13. Identify your unproductive tasks and try to eliminate them from your daily schedule. This will make more room and time for the important ones.
14. Make deadlines for yourself and push yourself to achieve them, may whatever come.
Surely, abiding by these tips will give you the time and confidence you need to crack JEE. So go ahead for it!