VIT Engineering Entrance Exam ( VITEEE ) shall be held by VIT University, Tamil Nadu. By way of this test, the VIT University shall shortlist candidates for various B. Tech programs offered at its Chennai and Vellore campuses. If you are aiming to appear for VITEEE 2019 then read on to know the important details related to this examination:
VITEEE 2019 Application Form
Here are the details about VITEEE Exam 2019 application form and application fee:
- VITEEE 2019 application form shall be available from the first week of November 2018 till the last week of February 2019
- VITEEE Exam application form can be filled via online as well as offline mode.
- Offline OMR application form shall be available at various post offices across India. It would cost Rs. 1200/-
- Filled in OMR application form needs to be enclosed in the given printed envelope and sent to Director-UG Admissions, VIT University, Vellore – 632014.
- Candidates must upload scanned images of passport size photograph and signature along with the application form.
- The application fee to be submitted along with the online application is Rs. 1150/-
- The application fee can be paid via debit or credit card.
VITEEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Here is the eligibility criterion for VITEEE 2019:
- Candidates must have cleared 10+2 examination conducted by the State Board, CBSE or ISCE. Or they must have appeared for 2-year Pre-University exam held by a recognized Board/ University.
- Candidates must secure an aggregate of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology in the qualifying exam.
- Aggregate marks in PCBE/ PCME must be 50%.
- Those born on or after July 1997 are eligible to apply for VITEEE 2019. They must have completed 17 years of age as on 1st July of the year of admission.
- Residents, as well as Non-Residents of India, can apply for VITEEE 2019. Foreign Nationals can also apply via Foreign National application form.
- NIOS candidates need to produce the migration cum transfer certificate at the time of admission.
VITEEE 2019 Important Dates
Here is a look at the tentative dates related to VITEEE 2019:
- A release of VITEEE Application form: November 2018 1st week
- Application Form Submission last date: February 2019 last week
- Slot Booking Commencement: March 2019 3rd week
- Admit Card Download: Post Slot Booking
- VITEEE Examination Date: April 2019 1st week
- Result Declaration: April 2019 4th week
- Commencement of counselling session: May 2019 2nd week
VITEEE 2019 Syllabus
VITEEE tests your knowledge of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology and English. VITEEE syllabus is the same as the Class 12th syllabus for these subjects. Here is a look at the topics included in the VITEEE 2019 syllabus:
- English Grammar and Pronunciation
- Comprehension questions
Physics & Chemistry Syllabus for VITEEE 2019
|Dual Nature of Radiation and Atomic Physics||Alcohols and Ethers|
|Electrostatics||Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current|
|Laws of Motion & Work, Energy and Power||Carbonyl Compounds|
|Magnetic Effects of Electric Current||Carboxylic Acids and their derivatives|
|Nuclear Physics||Isomerism in Organic Compounds|
|Optics||p,d and f-Block Elements|
|Properties of Matter||Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium and Chemical Kinetics|
|Semiconductor Devices and their Applications||Organic Nitrogen Compounds and Biomolecules|
Mathematics & Biology Syllabus for VITEEE 2019
|Analytical Geometry of two dimensions||Biotechnology and its applications|
|Analytical Geometry of Three Dimensions||Biodiversity, ecology and environment|
|Differential Calculus||Cell and Molecular Biology|
|Differential Equations||Genetics and evolution|
|Integral Calculus and its Applications||Human physiology|
|Matrices and their Applications||Human health and diseases|
|Vector Algebra||Plant physiology|
|Trigonometry and Complex Numbers||Taxonomy|
Watch out for this space for more updates on VITEEE 2019!