VIT Engineering Entrance Exam ( VITEEE ) shall be held by VIT University, Tamil Nadu. By way of this test, the VIT University shall shortlist candidates for various B. Tech programs offered at its Chennai and Vellore campuses. If you are aiming to appear for VITEEE 2020 then read on to know the important details related to this examination
VITEEE 2020 Exam Date
VITEEE 2020 Exam date will be announced by Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) on its official Site(https://vit.ac.in/). Students can check below tentative schedule for vit entrance exam date 2020 available here.
|Release of Application Form||1st week of October 2019|
|Last date of application form Submission||3rd week of March 2020|
|Availability of VITEEE 2020 mock test||November 2019|
|VITEEE 2020 Admit Card||Final week of March 2020|
|VITEEE 2020 Exam Date||Second to Third week of April 2020|
|Result Announcement||Final week of April 2020|
|Final week of April 2020||Second week of May and First week of June 2020|
VITEEE Application Form 2020
Here are the details about VITEEE Exam 2020 application form and application fee:
- VITEEE 2020 application form shall be available from the first week of November 2019 till the last week of 3rd week of March 2020
- VITEEE Exam application form can be filled via online as well as offline mode.
- Offline OMR application form shall be available at various post offices across India. viteee 2020 application form fees is Rs. 1200/-
- Filled in OMR application form needs to be enclosed in the given printed envelope and sent to Director-UG Admissions, VIT University, Vellore – 632014.
- Candidates must upload scanned images of passport size photograph and signature along with the application form.
- VITEEE online application form 2020 fee to be submitted along with the online application is Rs. 1150/-
- VIT online application form fee can be paid via debit or credit card.
VITEEE Eligibility Criteria 2020
Here is the eligibility criterion for VITEEE 2020:
- Candidates must have cleared 10+2 examination conducted by the State Board, CBSE or ISCE. Or they must have appeared for 2-year Pre-University exam held by a recognized Board/ University.
- Candidates must secure an aggregate of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology in the qualifying exam.
- Aggregate marks in PCBE/ PCME must be 50%.
- Those born on or after July 1998 are eligible to apply for VITEEE 2020. They must have completed 17 years of age as on 1st July of the year of admission.
- Residents, as well as Non-Residents of India, can apply for VITEEE 2020. Foreign Nationals can also apply via Foreign National application form.
- NIOS candidates need to produce the migration cum transfer certificate at the time of admission.
VITEEE Exam Pattern 2020
Student will be able to access the VITEEE 2020 Exam Pattern Detail such as Question typs, exam duration, Marking and more.Check the below detail-
|VITEEE 2020 Exam Mode||Computer Based Test (Online)|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours 30 Minutes (190 Minutes)|
|Sessions||3 sessions per day
Session 1 – 9 AM to 11:30 AM
Session 2 – 12:30 PM to 3 PM
Session 3 – 4 PM to 6:30 PM
|Questions types||Objective (Multiple Choice Questions)|
Subject Wise Marks
|Physics – 40 Questions
Chemistry – 40 Questions
Mathematics/Biology – 40 Questions
English – 5 Questions
|Total Number of Questions||125 Marks|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer|
|Negative Marking||There will be no negative marking|
VITEEE Syllabus 2020
VITEEE tests your knowledge of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology and English. VITEEE syllabus is the same as the Class 12th syllabus for these subjects. Here is a look at the topics included in the VITEEE 2020 syllabus
- English Grammar and Pronunciation
- Comprehension questions
Physics & Chemistry Syllabus for VITEEE 2020
|Dual Nature of Radiation and Atomic Physics||Alcohols and Ethers|
|Electrostatics||Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current|
|Laws of Motion & Work, Energy and Power||Carbonyl Compounds|
|Magnetic Effects of Electric Current||Carboxylic Acids and their derivatives|
|Nuclear Physics||Isomerism in Organic Compounds|
|Optics||p,d and f-Block Elements|
|Properties of Matter||Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium and Chemical Kinetics|
|Semiconductor Devices and their Applications||Organic Nitrogen Compounds and Biomolecules|
Mathematics and Biology Syllabus for VITEEE 2020
|Analytical Geometry of two dimensions||Biotechnology and its applications|
|Analytical Geometry of Three Dimensions||Biodiversity, ecology and environment|
|Differential Calculus||Cell and Molecular Biology|
|Differential Equations||Genetics and evolution|
|Integral Calculus and its Applications||Human physiology|
|Matrices and their Applications||Human health and diseases|
|Vector Algebra||Plant physiology|
|Trigonometry and Complex Numbers||Taxonomy|
Watch out for this space for more updates on VITEEE 2020.
Read More About IIT JEE
|JEE Advanced Sample paper||JEE Main and Advanced 2020/21|
|Revision tips for jee main 2019||Crack IIT JEE Exam Tips|
|JEE Main Sample Question paper||Crash Course for IIT JEE|
|IIT JEE Preparation Strategy||Crash Courses for JEE Main & Advanced|
Hope the above information helps you in cracking VITEEE 2020. All the best!
Keep following Etoos blog for latest exam updates.