Class 12th is crucial for every student as its result determines their future to a large extent. Class 11th is equally important since it is essential to be clear with all the concepts learned in this class so as to understand those taught in the next. Students must ensure that they take their studies seriously from the beginning of the academic session itself so as to cover the entire syllabus thoroughly. In order to ensure this you must schedule your time efficiently. Let us help you prepare the best timetable to ensure you make the most of your time in these higher classes.
Since you have to attend your school and Coaching Classes simultaneously, you are not left with much time for self study. However, if you schedule your time properly it would be enough to cover your entire syllabus properly. Here is how you should time your schedule:
- Wake up early, preferably at 4 in the morning so that you get at least 2-3 hours to study before you go to your school. The early morning hours are considered best for learning. This is because the atmosphere is tranquil and your energy levels are high after a good night sleep. It is easier to concentrate better and grasp more during this time.
- The school timings for most students are 8 am to 2/3 pm. It is advised to relax for some time after you return from your school. You may watch TV or spend time with your family as you sit for lunch. However, make sure you study for at least one hour before you head for your coaching class. This time should preferably be devoted to complete your homework or to prepare any upcoming assignment.
- Sit for 2-3 more hours after coming back from your coaching class. During these few hours, squeeze in some time to revise all that you did in the coaching class so as to memorize it better. If you still have some homework left then finish it and dedicate the remaining time to revise your lessons.
- It is suggested to take a 5-10 minutes break after every hour to unwind. This helps you focus better.
- Lastly, do not compromise on your sleep. If you are to wake up at 4 in the morning then the ideal time to go to bed is 10 pm.
Get Download CBSE Previous Year Sample Paper :
However, not everyone is a morning person. If you find it hard to wake up in the morning and are better off studying during the late evening hours then it is best to set your schedule accordingly.