The classes that hold great importance in shaping your career are 11th and 12th class. Students post their 10th board results are required to choose a stream among Science, Commerce or Humanities to become the next engineer, doctor, fashion designer or politician. It is in these classes students are required to work extremely hard but they are left with the question of how? Well, the answer is formulating realistic timetables!
How making timetables will help you?
- Timetables make you organised.
- Gives you a fair idea of the next step which a student needs to incorporate.
- They will help you progress with the preparation in an easy & efficient manner.
- They give a certain target which needs to be accomplished within the given deadline.
A lot of students often get mislead by following the already available timetables on the web. Believe us! Those pre-set timetables are just not meant for you. Stop following them blindly and see below on how to make a study timetable for class 11& 12 for improved learning:
Study Timetable for class 11 & 12:
- Go by Benjamin Franklin’s saying: This famous phrase by Benjamin Franklin ‘Early to bed early to rise makes a man healthy wealthy & wise’ is no joke. Science proves that going to bed early and waking up early is the sign of a healthy mind and body. Though waking up early will seem to be nearly an impossible task initially but once your body is used to it, just wait for the magic to happen!
How will it help? Morning people are proactive, disciplined, beat procrastination and are more focused. These basic qualities can help you go a long way not just in exams but in your life too!
- Customise your time-table as per your needs: Every individual is unique and so are you. If you are thinking to follow a timetable set by somebody else, the stop right away! Those pre-set timetables on the web will do no good to you. Rather just sit down and think of how many hours you can actually commit to a particular subject to complete the syllabus. Once you are done with the brain-storming pen it down on a sheet of paper. Entitle it as a timetable for study at home for class 11 or 12 and paste it to the wall or desk where you visit maximum.
- Let your mind breathe: Students often make a schedule that is irrelevant and impractical. Unnecessary stressing your mind will only harm your brain which is not a healthy practice. Therefore, students are advised to take breaks in between to relax their mind. Play a sport, paint, dance, sing, do some physical activity to ease down your mind. By breaks, we do not mean 2-hour break 3-hour break at every interval! Short intervals of 10-15 minutes would work.
- Have a clear vision of the career goal: You need to ask yourself what the end result would be. Is it class 11 final exam or 12th board or JEE/NEET entrance exam. Once done with deciding on the goal, know everything about it.
For example, if you wish to Crack Board Exam, know about its exam pattern, syllabus, board exam previous year question papers, application criteria, etc. Now calculate the number of months remaining for preparation. Divide the days in a manner that you are able to complete your course effectively. Leave time for revision.
If you have been searching for the right institute to begin your NEET or JEE preparation, then enrol with India’s No.1 Online Coaching.
- Your timetable for study at home class 11 should include – Equal time to all subjects, time for revision, solving mock tests, 7-8 hours of sound sleep, and intervals in between. Remember your topics covered depend on the speed of learning multiplied by the time required to cover those topics.
Remember timetables will prove to be fruitful only when you follow them whole-heartedly. So, plan a systematic way to study with a dedicated timetable that you sincerely follow.
Read More About CBSE Board Exam
|JEE Main Exam details||NEET Exam Details|
|Self Study Plan for Board Exam||CBSE Study Material|
|NEET Exam Pattern||KVPY Exam Detail|
Hope the above information is useful. For more such updates, keep following Etoos blog. And for any queries, feel free to drop in a comment below.
Download Etoosindia, the free app for board exam preparation