PCM is one of the most difficult streams of all and needs to be studied with proper focus and concentration. And scoring high in CBSE class 12 with PCM subjects is quite a strenuous task. All these subjects completely differ from each other and hence each of them requires special attention. You need to follow the proper CBSE class 12 board exam preparation tips to be able to excel in the CBSE board exam.
Here are some subject-wise board exam preparation tips that will help you in your PCM preparation:
CBSE Class 12 Preparation Tips:
CBSE class 12 chemistry tips
- You must have studied from your CBSE class 12th NCERT books either for your class test or pre-board exams with cbse sample paper class 12. It is suggested to give a thorough revision of all the topics that are included in your syllabus. After the completion of the syllabus solve the NCERT problems in the in-text question and then take exercises.
- And if you have not studied your CBSE NCERT syllabus then take a quick revision of the important topics mentioned in the learning objectives before the beginning of every topic. After this, solve the NCERT problems.
- Focus on understanding the formulae and revise them daily
Organic chemistry is one of the most scoring subjects and requires proper revision.
- Following are the type of questions that are asked in the organic chemistry question paper:
- Word problems and conversions
- Name reactions
- Distinction test
- Conceptual questions
- Mechanism of reaction
- This subject demands lots of practice so try solving as many questions as possible
- During the time of reading make sure that you write the solutions by yourself several times. This will help you evolve flow and help grow speed and accuracy.
Following are the type of questions that are asked in this section:
- Structure based
- Reasoning based
- Complete the reaction
- p-block elements: Note down all the important reactions in a sheet and revise them regularly. Practice more and more questions to maintain the writing speed.
- d and f block elements: Focus on the revision of reasoning-based questions, revise properties of compounds, and prepare structure
- Coordination compound: This section involves different types of questions and hence requires lots of practice, so spend a good amount of time practicing these.
- Metallurgy: A good number of questions come from this section and hence require ample revision.
CBSE class 12 Mathematics tips
Following are the tips that will help you improve your score in CBSE class 12 Mathematics with cbse 12th class math previous year question paper:
- The micro concepts can be improved with the help of NCERT books. More and more practice will help you improve your score in this subject.
- Covering the entire syllabus is crucial thus no topic should be left behind. Questions can come from any topic and hence studying every topic properly is important.
- Spend more time on your weaker areas
- Practice previous year’s question papers and take mock test series
- Some of the important topics are calculus, continuity and differentiability, logarithmic and differentiation, increasing and decreasing functions, high order derivative, maxima and minima word problems, differential equation, integration, and area.
CBSE class 12 board exams tips for physics
Following are the tips that will aid you in your CBSE exam syllabus class 12 physics exam:
- Optics and electrostatics are lengthy and important chapters. So you must devote ample time to these topics
- There can be subjective questions from the topics cyclotron, van-de graaff, and hence the students are recommended to practice as many questions from these topics as possible
- Do not avoid small topics like altering current
- You should be well versed in the following chapters
- Magnetic properties for materials
- Optical instrument
- Electromagnetic wave and communication system
- Add proper explanation while writing long answer questions.
- While solving numerical questions make sure to put correct values and the calculations should be correct and well-explained.
So these are some of the best subject-wise exam preparation tips that will help you in your CBSE class 12 exams
What subject should I choose with PCM?
You can choose computer science with PCM as it fits this stream very well.
How many hours should a PCM student study?
4-5 hours of studies for PCM is sufficient
Which subject is easy in 11th?
Physical education is one of the easiest subjects in 11th.
Keep following Etoos Blog for more interesting posts and updates.