how to prepare for the board exam? Now less than 2 weeks left for the CBSE board exams, you need to devote yourself completely to your studies. The tension seems to build up during this time however you need to stay calm and dedicated through this period in order to do your best in the exam. Here are a few tips and tricks to help you prepare better for your CBSE board examination in 15 days.
Watch the last Min. Board Exam Preparation Tips by Expert.
How to Prepare for CBSE Board exam?
- Follow a Systematic Approach: Prepare a workable schedule to cover your entire course in the days you have been left with. Your schedule should be such that you get adequate sleep and time to relax amid your study hours. Stick to your schedule diligently to manage time efficiently and cover your CBSE board syllabus on time.
- Refer to Your Notes: The time is less and you cannot go about juggling between your guidebooks and other CBSE study material. It is best to refer to your hand wrote notes as you revise chapter after chapter during this crucial phase. Click here for the best CBSE notes in Pdf for free Download
- Focus on the Important Parts: While you must be thorough with the entire syllabus it is time to focus on the important topics and questions. Get in touch with your teachers or refer to previous years’ question papers to know as to which topics are important from the examination point of view and devote more time to them.
- Give Mock Tests: Give at least one mock test daily to access your knowledge. This would help you figure out the areas you are weak in. So you can brush up on those topics when you still have time.
- Stay Positive: Lastly, don’t panic! Stay calm and wear a positive attitude during this time. Just believe in yourself and focus on your studies.
Keep following Etoos blog for the latest exam updates.