The much awaited JEE Main 2018 result has finally been out. The result for JEE Main 2018 Paper 1 was speculated to be out by 11 am on 30th of April however it was delayed by few hours thereby soaring anxiety amid the IIT aspirants. The result was finally out around 6:30 pm. 2, 31, 024 candidates out of the 11, 35, 084 who appeared for JEE Main 2018 have qualified for JEE Advanced 2018. JEE Main 2018 result has been welcomed with joy by the students who have managed to clear this exam. As these students gear up for JEE Advanced which is to be conducted on 20th May 2018, we are here to acquaint with the cut off and rank list of JEE Main 2018.
JEE Main 2018 Cut Off List
Here is the cut off list for JEE Main 2018 Paper 1:
- Common Rank List: 74
- Scheduled Caste (SC): 29
- Scheduled Tribe (ST): 24
- Other Backward Class (OBC – NCL): 45
- PwD: 35
JEE Main 2018 Result & Rank List
General Category candidate, Bhogi Suraj Krishna from Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh has topped the exam. Reacting to this pleasant news, Suraj Krishna said, “I was confident of my performance when the answer keys were out, but had not expected to bag the top rank.”
Here is the list of other rank holders of JEE Main 2018 Paper 1:
- KVR Hemant Kumar Chodipilli from Andhra Pradesh: AIR Rank 2
- Parth Laturia from Rajasthan: AIR Rank 3
- Pranav Goyal from Haryana: AIR Rank 4
- Gattu Mytraya from Telangana: AIR Rank 5
- Pawan Goyal from Rajasthan: AIR Rank 6
- Bhaskar Arun Gupta from Rajasthan: AIR Rank 7
- Bakarapu Bharath from Andhra Pradesh: AIR Rank 8
- Simranpreet Singh Saluja from Delhi: AIR Rank 9
- Gosula Vinayaka Srivardhan from Telangana: AIR Rank 10
“Regular studies for four to five hours apart from coaching and school classes, reading additional books, revision, clearing doubts with teachers, focus on NCERT syllabus, notes preparation are key to success”, shared Pawan Goyal from Haryana who bagged the 6th rank.
Admission to the esteemed National Institutes of Technology (NITs), Indian Institutes of Information Technology (IIITs), Self Financed Institutes (SIFs) and Centrally-Funded Technical Institute (CFTI) are given on the basis of the All India Rank secured by the candidates.
The result for JEE Main 2018 Paper 2 is anticipated to be announced today i.e., the 1st of May 2018. Candidates may log on to cbseresults.nic.in or jeemain.nic.in to check the result for JEE Main 2018 Paper 1 as well as Paper 2.
EtoosIndia JEE Main 2018 Result
JEE Main 2018 result is out and it was a proud moment for the team at Etoosindia. After all, the hard work and dedication of the faculty members and the management at the institute paid off. As many as 4578 students enrolled for JEE preparation at Etoosindia qualified in the JEE Main 2018 exam.
Here is an analysis based on the JEE Main 2018 result of the Etoosindia students:
- It has been observed that the candidates who went through the video lectures repeatedly performed better in JEE. The video lectures are not meant to be viewed just once. Unlike the lectures taken in the conventional offline classes, the video lectures available at Etoosindia can be viewed over and over again and the more you view them the better you are able to memorise the topics.
- It has also been seen that the students who took mock tests frequently were able to perform much better compared to others. Mock tests test your knowledge in real time. They help you understand the topics you are weak in so you can brush them up well in time. These tests also help enhance speed and accuracy.
- Etoosindia also provides study material which is all-inclusive. The students who managed to clear JEE Main 2018 shared that besides taking Etoosindia’s video lectures and testing their knowledge via mock tests, they also opted for the study material available here.
Etoosindia continually thrives to come up with new and innovative strategies to prepare students for JEE and improve their score. It has been successful in doing so over the last few years.