Jawaharlal Institute Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) is conducted to shortlist candidates for undergraduate MBBS courses in JIPMER University and its affiliated colleges. If you are an aspiring medical professional aiming to appear for this medical entrance exam then the information shared here should come handy. Read on to know about JIPMER 2019 application form, exam date, examination pattern and syllabus.
JIPMER 2019 Exam Dates
Here is a look at the tentative exam dates for JIPMER 2019:
- Online Application Form Release: March 1st week
- Application Form Submission Last Date: April 2nd week
- Admit card Release: May 3rd week
- JIPMER MBBS Exam: June 1st week
- Result Declaration and Rank Letter Release: June 3rd week
- Commencement of Counselling: June Last Week
JIPMER 2019 Application Form
Here is all you need to know about this exam application form and the application fee to be submitted along with it:
- JIPMER 2019 application form shall be accepted only via online mode.
- Candidates must read all the instructions given on the form and fill the form carefully as modification in the same shall not be allowed later.
- Passport size photograph and signature of the candidate need to be uploaded in the format specified by the authority.
- Application fee of Rs. 1500 needs to be submitted along with the application form. It can be submitted via credit card, debit card or net banking.
- The application fee for the candidates belonging to the SC/ST and P-SC/ST category is Rs. 1200 and for those belonging to the NRI/OCI category it is Rs. 3000. Candidates belonging to the OPH and P-OPH category are exempted from application fee.
- Application form shall be released in the first week of March 2019 and needs to be submitted by the second week of April 2019.
Also Read Update On: Neet Exam 2023 Announcement: Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus
JIPMER 2019 Examination Pattern
Here is a look at the examination pattern:
- This Exam shall be held via online mode.
- It shall be held in two shifts – Morning and Afternoon
- The examination shall be for a total of 150 minutes
- The paper which will be in English language shall test the candidates’ knowledge in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English Language and Comprehension and Logical and Quantitative Reasoning.
- It will contain a total of 200 multiple choice questions. The Physics, Chemistry and Biology section shall contain 60 questions each while the English Language and Logical and Quantitative Reasoning section shall comprise of 10 questions each.
- 4 marks shall be given for each correct answer. There would be no negative marking.
JIPMER 2019 MBBS Syllabus
The syllabus for this exam shall be the same as the CBSE Class 11th and 12th syllabus for Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Keep following Etoos blog for latest exam updates.