The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET-UG) 2022, as we all know, is the gateway to enter top medical institutes & colleges in India. To clear this esteemed national level exam one requires to prepare rigorously with dedication and hard work. Students should do methodical planning to complete the entire syllabus along with keeping the NEET entrance exam pattern 2022 in mind.
The only national-level medical will be conducted by the newly-formed National Testing Agency (NTA) twice a year. As per the news, the medical exam will be conducted in july in complete online mode from 2021 onwards. Before getting to know the neet entrance exam pattern, find the complete information about the exam dates below.
|Application form release||06th April 2022|
|Submission of application form||20th May 2022|
|Application form correction starts||24th May 2022|
|Last date for correction in application form||27th May 2022|
|NEET (UG) Admit Card||To be Announced|
|NEET 2022 Exam Date||17th July 2022|
|Answer key||To be Announced|
|Result announcement||To be Announced|
|Counselling date||To be Announced|
What is the NEET Entrance Exam Pattern 2022?
Students should be well-versed in the mode of exam, the nature of questions and medium of the exam to develop an effective preparation strategy. To ease your task, we have hereby provided complete details about neet pg sample paper exam pattern. Let’s have a look
NEET Subject-wise marks distribution 2022
- Subject-wise question break-up: 45 questions from Physics, 45 questions from Chemistry and 90 questions from Biology.
- Language: Apart from English, the question paper will be available in Hindi, Gujarati, Oriya, Marathi, Bengali, Assamese, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu and Kannada.
- Negative marking in NEET: One mark will be deducted for each incorrect response.
- Subject-wise marks distribution in neet pg 2022 is given below
|Subject||Number of questions||Marks for correct answer||Negative marking||Maximum Marks|
All aspirants need to pull up their socks and Start there Neet exam preparation right now. They should solve previous year NEET exam question papers and regularly check the NTA NEET syllabus 2022 in order to crack this prestigious medical paper.
Chapter wise weightage for neet 2022 pdf
Get the important topics of Physics, Chemistry and Biology with Chapter Weightage for NEET 2022 Exam, which has been Prepared by the Kota’s Best faculties available here. Students can download the Pdf and make their Preparation more Effective.
- NEET physics Chapter wise Weightage
- NEET Chemistry Chapter wise Weightage
- NEET Biology Chapter wise Weightage
NEET Entrance Exam Pattern and Question Paper 2022
NTA plans to use software that would pick questions at random providing a unique set of questions for each candidate. Candidates can select the date of the exam as per their convenience. Hence, students should download previous year question papers neet and see their neet video lectures too at Etoos India – India’s No. 1 Online Coaching. Solving sample papers gives a rough idea of the nature of questions and lets you analyze your strong and weak points.
Latest news on NEET Entrance Exam Pattern 2022:
- NTA will conduct exam in Offline mode
- NTA will set up 3000 practice centers for NEET to familiarise students with the offline exam.
- As per HRD senior official, the only difference in NEET 2022 will be the online computer-based test. The syllabus, pattern, number of questions and difficulty level will remain the same.
Also, read Tips to prepare for computer-based NEET 2022.
For the latest news and more updates on the pattern of NEET 2022, keep following Etoos blog!
Download Etoosindia, the best free app for neet preparation.