The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test, popularly known as NEET is not an easy exam to clear. But if you have the tenacity & determination then you can crack this exam like a pro! If you are willing to secure top All India Rank then knowing the exam question paper is extremely essential apart from having a well-planned preparation. Candidates who are acquainted with the NEET Exam question paper beforehand are always ahead of those who aren’t. So, let us find out the NEET Exam question paper in detail:
NEET Question Paper 2021 – Important Points
- The NEET exam question paper is conducted in offline mode. (pen and paper-based)
- The duration of the exam is 3 hours (180 minutes).
- The total number of questions asked during the exam is 180.
- The question paper consists of 3 sections.
- The first section is Physics, second is Chemistry and third Biology.
- The total number of questions asked from Physics is 45 questions, Chemistry 45 questions and from Biology 90 questions.
- The NEET Exam question paper is a total of 720 marks.
- The question paper is objective type with multiple choice questions. (Each question has four options. Candidates need to mark one correct option out of the four).
- 4 marks will be given for each correct response whereas one mark will be deducted for each wrong response.
- Candidates need to be careful while marking their answers. It is advisable to leave the question if you aren’t sure rather than marking the wrong answer.
- One set of question paper will be available in all languages.
- The question paper will be asked in English, Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati, Oriya, Assamese, Bengali, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu and Kannada languages.
Free Download NEET Exam Question Paper with Solutions
|NEET Sample Paper||Download Now|
|NEET SAMPLE PAPER 2021||Download|
|NEET SAMPLE PAPER 2020||Download|
|NEET SAMPLE PAPER 2019||Download|
|NEET SAMPLE PAPER 2018 (CODE-RR)||Download|
|NEET SAMPLE PAPER 2018 (CODE-PP)||Download|
|NEET SAMPLE PAPER 2018 (CODE-MM)||Download|
|NEET SAMPLE PAPER 2018 (CODE-EE)||Download|
|NEET SAMPLE PAPER 2018 (CODE-GG)||Download|
|NEET SAMPLE PAPER 2018 (CODE-FF)||Download|
|NEET SAMPLE PAPER 2017 (CODE-X)||Download|
|NEET SAMPLE PAPER 2016 (CODE-YY)PHASE-2||Download|
|NEET SAMPLE PAPER 2016 (CODE-P)PHASE-1||Download|
|NEET SAMPLE PAPER 2015 (CODE-D)||Download|
|NEET SAMPLE PAPER 2014 (CODE-P)||Download|
|NEET SAMPLE PAPER 2013 (CODE-W)||Download|
|AIIMS SAMPLE PAPER 2013||Download|
|AIIMS MAIN PAPER 2012||Download|
|AIIMS PRE PAPER 2012||Download|
|AIIMS PAPER WITH SOLUTION 2011||Download|
|AIIMS PAPER WITH SOLUTION 2010||Download|
NEET Exam Tips:
- Get insights about the NEET exam pattern and NEET Syllabus before beginning with the preparation.
- Create a study schedule and focus on important topics.
- To cover the vast syllabus for NEET conducted by NTA, students need to devote 8-9 hours daily but also take short intervals of rest in between.
- Once you are through with the NEET exam preparation, we recommend all aspiring students to solve previous year question papers. Candidates can download previous year question paper and answers here
- Appear for mock tests and go through the NEET sample paper to assess your knowledge and reduce exam fear. Solving sample papers is the best way to gain confidence and to manage time effectively.
- If you have been struggling hard with the NEET preparation so far, we suggest you try the new smart way of learning & preparing with ETOOOSINDIA. We impart quality education through our well-designed online video lectures. The video lectures are prepared by the subject matter experts from Kota. In addition to providing online coaching, students can also avail easy-to-comprehend study material from us.
How to Crack NEET 2022 – New Study Plan and Tips to Crack NEET/AIIMS 2022 by Expert
Keep an eye on this space for more information relating to entrance exams! If you have any queries regarding NEET 2022, leave a comment below. We’d be happy to help!
You may also read: Tips to Crack NEET 2022
Download Etoosindia, the best app for neet ug preparation free
Keep following Etoos blog for latest exam updates.