National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET), conducted to select students for medical and dental courses, is a competitive examination that requires a lot of hard work and dedication to get through. It is essential to get yourself enrolled at a good coaching institute if you are eyeing a top medical college. Besides being attentive in the class it is also essential to squeeze in enough time for self-study. Another crucial part of NEET Preparation is testing your knowledge regularly. While you can do so by indulging in group studies/ discussions every once in a while, however, solving online test series is a more effective way of doing so. Here is how online test Series for neet can help prepare better for your exam:
Benefits of NEET Online Test Series
- Identify Your Weak Areas: Testing your knowledge by way of neet exam online practice test helps you figure out exactly where you lack as well as the areas you are good at. Identifying your weak areas is crucial as only when you know where you lack, you shall be able to work hard upon clearing your doubts and improving them. It is thus essential to grab an online test series and solve it regularly as you prepare for your exam.
- Get an Insight into the Examination Pattern: Neet chapter wise test is a great way to get an insight into the examination pattern. This is because these tests are prepared exactly as per the NEET examination pattern. So you get to know as to how the paper is divided into different sections, the number of questions included in each section, the type of questions that form a part of the paper and whether there is any choice or not. Having prior knowledge about the examination pattern is always better rather than going clueless to the examination hall.
How useful is Etoosindia’s online test series for NEET?
- Hone Time Management Skills: When you have a clear idea about the neet exam question paper pattern and have practised the neet online practise test paper a couple of times you understand approximately how much time you should spend on each section/ question in order to complete the paper on time. Thus, you are able to manage your time efficiently during the exam.
- Improve Analytical and Problem Solving Skills: The questions in the Neet Entrances Examination are mostly twisted and tweaked to test your knowledge and hence merely studying the chapters and being thorough with the topics isn’t enough. The more questions you solve the more accurately and quickly shall be able to analyze the problems. It is thus a good way to improve your analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Enhance Speed and Accuracy: Since the online test series are timed, you are bound to solve them more quickly, unlike the other Neet sample Question papers that you can sit around with for the entire day. These are thus a good way to improve your speed which is of utmost importance as you have plenty of questions to solve in 3 hours during the exam. As your analytical and problem-solving skills enhance by solving these tests regularly so does your rate of accuracy.
Aristotle once said, “For the things we have to learn before we can do them, we learn by doing them”. So keep practising for your NEET exam by giving more and more of these online mock tests and you shall master the subjects as your exam approaches.
Hope the above information helps you in cracking NEET 2019. All the best!
Keep following Etoos blog for latest exam updates.