Vignan’s Scholastic Aptitude Test (V-SAT) is conducted to select students for B Tech degree programmes offered by Vignan Univeristy. This university level examination is conducted by Vignan Univeristy, Vadlamudi Gantur Campus based in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. V-SAT 2018 shall be held at different centres across India. The exam shall be conducted via online mode only. The question paper would only be available in English language.
Students are also given admission in B-Tech programmes at the university based on their performance in JEE Main and EAMCET. Read on to find out more about V-SAT 2018 and Vignan University.
V-SAT 2018 Important Dates
Here is a look at the date of examination for V-SAT 2018 and other important dates related to the exam:
- Application Form Availability: 10th Nov 2017
- Last Date for Application form Submission: 10th April 2018
- Issuance of Admit Card: 3rd week of April 2018
- Exam Date: 21st April – 25th April 2018
- Declaration of Result: 1st May 2018
- Date of Counselling: 10th May – 20th May 2018
The examination shall be conducted in three slots on all the mentioned dates. These would be 8 am to 10:30 am, 11 am to 1:30 pm and 2:30 pm to 5 pm.
The application form for V-SAT 2018 has been released in online as well as offline mode.
V-SAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Here is a look at the eligibility criteria for V-SAT 2018:
- Candidates must be born on or after 1st July 1997
- Candidates must clear class 12th or its equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Candidates must clear intermediate or its equivalent with minimum aggregate marks of 60%.
- Those appearing for the qualifying exam in 2018 are also eligible for V-SAT 2018.
- Candidates attempting Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English/ Aptitude in V-SAT 2018 are eligible for B. Tech and B. Pharmacy programmes.
- Candidates attempting Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English/ Aptitude in V-SAT are eligible for Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, B. Tech, Biomedical Engineering, Food Technology and B. Pharmacy programmes.
Vignan’s Foundation for Science, Technology and Research (VIGNAN University) is a private University based in Andhra Pradesh’s Guntur district. It boasts of a beautiful campus. The courses offered by the university include agricultural engineering, automobile engineering, chemical engineering, computer science engineering, biotechnology, bioinformatics, biomedical engineering, electronics and communications engineering, electrical and electronics engineering, food technology, information technology, mechatronics, petroleum engineering, mechanical engineering, textile and fashion technology. The university offers undergraduate, post graduate, and doctorate degree and integrated programs.
To know more about ETOOSINDIA Video Lectures, Please Click here..