VIT Engineering Entrance Exam (VITEEE) shall be held by VIT University, Tamil Nadu. By way of this test, the VIT University shall shortlist candidates for various B.Tech programs offered at its Chennai and Vellore campuses. If you are aiming to appear for VITEEE 2022 then read on to know the important details related to this examination
VITEEE 2022 Application Form
Here are the details about VITEEE Exam 2022 application form and application fee:
- VITEEE 2022 application form has been available from the 8th March 2022 till 15th June 2022.
- VITEEE Exam application form can be filled via online as well as offline mode.
- Offline OMR application form shall be available at various post offices across India. VITEEE 2022 application form fees is Rs. 1150/-
- Filled in OMR application form needs to be enclosed in the given printed envelope and sent to Director-UG Admissions, VIT University, Vellore – 632014.
- Candidates must upload scanned images of passport size photograph and signature along with the application form.
- Online application form 2022 fee to be submitted along with the online application is Rs. 1150/-
- VIT online application form fee can be paid via debit or credit card.
VITEEE Eligibility Criteria 2022
Here is the eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must have cleared 10+2 examination conducted by the State Board, CBSE or ISCE. Or they must have appeared for a 2-year Pre-University exam held by a recognized Board/ University.
- Candidates must secure an aggregate of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology in the qualifying exam.
- Aggregate marks in PCBE/ PCME must be 50%.
- Those born on or after July 1999 are eligible to apply for VITEEE 2022. They must have completed 17 years of age as on 1st July of the year of admission.
- Residents, as well as Non-Residents of India, can apply for VITEEE 2022. Foreign Nationals can also apply via the Foreign National application form.
- NIOS candidates need to produce the migration cum transfer certificate at the time of admission.
VITEEE Exam Pattern 2022
Student will be able to access the Exam Pattern Detail such as Question types, exam duration, Marking and more.Check the below detail-
|VITEEE 2022 Exam Mode||Computer Based Test (Online)|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours 30 Minutes (190 Minutes)|
|Sessions||3 sessions per day
Session 1 – 9 AM to 11:30 AM
Session 2 – 12:30 PM to 3 PM
Session 3 – 4 PM to 6:30 PM
|Questions types||Objective (Multiple Choice Questions)|
Subject Wise Marks
|Physics – 40 Questions
Chemistry – 40 Questions
Mathematics/Biology – 40 Questions
English – 5 Questions
|Total Number of Questions||125 Marks|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer|
|Negative Marking||There will be no negative marking|
VITEEE Syllabus 2022
VITEEE tests your knowledge of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology and English.The syllabus of VITEEE is same as the Class 12th syllabus for these subjects. Here is a look at the topics included in the VITEEE 2022 syllabus
- English Grammar and Pronunciation
- Comprehension questions
Physics & Chemistry Syllabus for VITEEE 2022
|Dual Nature of Radiation and Atomic Physics||Alcohols and Ethers|
|Electrostatics||Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current|
|Laws of Motion & Work, Energy and Power||Carbonyl Compounds|
|Magnetic Effects of Electric Current||Carboxylic Acids and their derivatives|
|Nuclear Physics||Isomerism in Organic Compounds|
|Optics||p,d and f-Block Elements|
|Properties of Matter||Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium and Chemical Kinetics|
|Semiconductor Devices and their Applications||Organic Nitrogen Compounds and Biomolecules|
Mathematics and Biology Syllabus for VITEEE 2022
|Analytical Geometry of two dimensions||Biotechnology and its applications|
|Analytical Geometry of Three Dimensions||Biodiversity, ecology and environment|
|Differential Calculus||Cell and Molecular Biology|
|Differential Equations||Genetics and evolution|
|Integral Calculus and its Applications||Human physiology|
|Matrices and their Applications||Human health and diseases|
|Vector Algebra||Plant physiology|
|Trigonometry and Complex Numbers||Taxonomy|
Read More About IIT JEE
|JEE Advanced Sample paper||JEE Main and Advanced 2021/22|
|Revision tips for jee main 2019||Crack IIT JEE Exam Tips|
|JEE Main Sample Question paper||Crash Course for IIT JEE|
|IIT JEE Preparation Strategy||Crash Courses for JEE Main & Advanced|
Hope the above information helps you in cracking VITEEE 2022. All the best!
Keep following Etoos blog for latest exam updates.